RW COLLINS | YOUR EXPERIENCED PARTNER
We are Chicago and the Midwest’s leading environmental contractor for clients in need of quality site preparation and remediation work.
- Clients include: engineering firms, real estate developers, oil companies, utilities, Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, and government agencies
- Service to the entire Midwest and Great Lakes region
- Over 70 years of experience
- Extensive modern equipment fleet for a wide range of services
- Family-owned and Women-owned business
In 1946, Robert W. Collins founded the R.W. Collins Company amid the growing need for underground tank installation in Chicago’s rapidly expanding neighborhoods and suburbs. Throughout the past 70 years, we’ve expanded our expertise to a much wider array of services.
The entrepreneurial spirit and deep care exhibited by our founder are the foundation of the RW Collins culture. Today, we are the Midwest’s leading environmental contractor for a wide range of remediation and excavation services, with one of the most versatile equipment fleets in the environmental remediation and excavation industries.
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and Illinois-based environmental contractor, and we are certified as a Women-Owned Business by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.