- This tank removal was a one-day project in a parking lot directly across from Wrigley field.
- Our team excavated three 1,000 gallon storage tanks that had not been in use since 1973.
- We excavated and recycled pavement as disposable material
- Pumped and removed remaining tank contents and purged the tanks of any potentially flammable vapors
- After removing the tanks from the ground we removed all associated piping/venting
- Our team then backfilled the empty tank pit with excavated soils and crushed stone to grade
This project was completed on time and without incident.