In certain situations, such as proximity to building foundations, other tanks, or a variety of structural obstacles, it is not possible to remove underground oil storage tanks. If circumstances prevent tank removal, we perform abandonment in-place using the following procedures:
- Prepare a certificate of site condition to submit for permit
- Enter and clean the UST using confined space entry procedures
- Fill the UST with inert material in accordance with all laws and regulations
- Restore the surface if necessary
- Licensed by the states of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin
- We have completed hundreds of abandonment in place projects from service stations, commercial properties, airports, schools, hospitals, trucking company terminals, industrial facilities and residential properties
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.