Contaminated Soil & Groundwater Remediation
We are one of the leading soil remediation companies serving the Midwest.
- We’ve successfully completed hundreds of contaminated soil remediation projects
- Impacted materials are loaded directly into tarped semi-dump trucks for off-site transportation and disposal if on-site treatment is not feasible
- All trucks are decontaminated to remove contaminated materials from the wheels and body of the vehicle before leaving the site
- Other contaminated soil remediation tasks include onsite stabilization of RCRA hazardous soil with elevated lead concentrations; solidifying, containerizing and disposing of PCM contaminated sludge; and offsite disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous soils
- We are capable of pumping, storing and disposing of liquid waste on sites that involve both soil and groundwater contamination
- We use a foaming agent to suppress airborne odors when removing coal tar source material
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.