RW Collins is committed to hiring talented individuals in the environmental construction industry. We are proud to have many second, third, and even fourth generation employees. RW Collins Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
To meet our growing business needs, we are seeking a highly-skilled Project Supervisor with experience in environmental remediation and excavation services.
- Provide project supervision for underground storage tank removals and environmental excavation remediation projects.
- Visit project sites daily to identify risks and ensure all project staff comply with project quality and safety requirements.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams and clients.
- Review client proposals and pricing.
Qualifications will include:
- Project management/supervision experience.
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ work history in the environmental services industry with a focus on soil remediation projects and underground storage tank removals/installations preferred.
- Previous experience working on excavation and contaminated waste sites preferred.
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40-Hour Training preferred
- OSHA Competent Person and Construction Safety Training designations are a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Cultural Fit Requirements:
Safety; Provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, other contractor’s employees, and the community is our number one priority.
Integrity; Do the right thing by being fair, honest, and ethical. Always show respect to our customers, each other, and the environment.
Customer Satisfaction; Be responsive to our customers’ needs and leave them with a positive impression of our company.
Loyalty; Be reliable. Keep our promises and our word.
Teamwork; Encourage a cooperative effort throughout our organization.
Professionalism; Bring knowledge, experience, expertise, and creative solutions to each and every job.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer