RW Collins is committed to hiring talented individuals in the environmental construction industry. We are proud to have many second, third, and even fourth generation employees. RW Collins Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide project supervision for underground storage tank removals and environmental remediation projects
- Visit project sites to identify risks and ensure all project staff comply with quality and safety requirements
- Act as a liaison between RW Collins Co. and clients
- Review client proposals and pricing
Required Qualifications include:
- Demonstrated 5+ years work history in the environmental services industry with a focus on soil remediation projects and underground storage tank removals/installations
- Previous experience working on excavation and contaminated waste sites.
- Project management/supervision experience
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40-Hour Training
- OSHA Competent Person and Construction Safety Training designations are a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com