Underground Tank Removal Services
Since our founding in 1946, we have completed more underground tank removal projects than any other company in Chicago. We understand that every UST project has unique challenges. RW Collins has the experience, equipment, and insight to complete any size tank removal efficiently and within your budget.
- We remove underground tanks from gas stations, commercial & residential properties, airports, schools, hospitals, trucking company terminals, and industrial facilities
- Removal of underground tanks that range in size from 500 gallons to 40,000 gallons
- Tank farm decommissioning for oil companies, chemical manufacturers, and others
- Our highly experienced crews safely avoid any obstacles during tank removals
- Common obstacles include a tank’s proximity to foundations, underground obstructions, utilities, or high water
- We hold tank removal licenses in the states of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, and our personnel have extensive training in environmental safety
- All personnel have OSHA 40 hour HAZMAT training, Confined Space Entry, and UST Decommissioning Certificates as required by the International Code Council and Illinois State Fire Marshal
- See more of our certifications on our Qualifications page
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.
Learn why clients throughout Chicago have trusted us to get the job done right for more than 70 years. View some of our past projects below.